NAPA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
NAPA

Bienvenue sur le forum de la Nouvelle Association des Pilotes d’Anglaises. Le forum des passionnés du Trophée Lotus.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.

AuteurMessage
aniluefe
Invité

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Empty
MessageSujet: I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.   I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. EmptyJeu 4 Aoû - 2:44

Hello. Here is a guide on how to fix your DMA, written by Alkohol:((To enable DMA back ON by "uninstalling" it's driver “for Win XP users”)) A) on "DESKTOP" right click on "MY COMPUTER", left click on "PROPERTIES" B) left click on "HARDWARE", left click on "DEVICE MANAGER" C) left click on + sign of DVD/CD-ROM Drives D) double left click on your DVD burner or your dvd-rom drive E) left click on "DRIVER", left click on "UNINSTALL", you will see a "Warning: you are about to uninstall this device from your system", just click "OK", now "SHUTDOWN" or "restart" your computer F) once you restart your computer, Windows should automatically detect your DVD burner’s drive and re-install it for you. That's it...easy as smoking!! NOTE: do these steps only if the above process failed to bring DMA back on, or you can do exactly like the above steps, except this time you "uninstall" it from the “IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers” (A) left click on + sign of "IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers" (B) double left click on either Secondary or Primary IDE Channel (burner's driver are usually "Secondary Channel") (C) click on "DRIVER", "UNINSTALL", "OK" and then "shutdown" or "restart" your computer. That's it... easy as smoking!!! ***NOTE: you have to know where your "DVD Burner" or "DVD-ROM drive" is installed to what Channel). Usually it's the "Secondary IDE Channel" because your "C: drive or Hard Drive" would be the main aka Primary IDE Channel already. If you're not sure, then you need to check it with "Nero Toolkit" first before you "uninstall" any of them. Once you verify with Nero Toolkit, then you can continue with the above steps. I don't think it's Sony's new protection since Shrink finishes and it goes all the way to the burn stage. If there is a new protection then shouldn't it fail during the ripping stage? Am I wrong here? I've never had to do Sony.On the slow thing:You might want to defrag your HD that might help.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
Page 1 sur 1